One week down - where did that go.
Here are a few pics of my cute little Ollie. He really is awesome. Can't believe how much hair he was born with - so fuzy and cute!
His is sister has been in my thoughts so much and while he is his own little man, he really shares so many features with his sister. Oh, who would she have been?


He is beautiful! I love the expression. I'm right there with you enjoying the awesomemess of this wonderful baby and wishing to know his older sibling. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh how adorable. That hair is just about the cutest thing ive seen on a new born!
ReplyDeleteHow we will always miss our firsts. Our be and only's.
I'm so happy he's here. For youto hold. To love. To squeeze. But who would she have been is the question of your life time, I'm sure.
Sending my love xox
so sweet, congratulations! It's amazing how the weeks FLY by after they are here, after waiting and waiting for the weeks to pass for them to get here.
ReplyDeleteThat is one cute little boy!
ReplyDeleteHe is too sweet for words. What beautiful hair. All of mine have been bald and stayed that way for the first two and a half years and I suspect my little G would have been exactly the same. Newborn hair is too cute!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your beautiful son and I'm sorry that you don't know who Amelia would have been. As Veronica says, I suspect it is the question of our lives - who would they have been?
Remembering your dear Amelia x
Little sweetness!! He looks so much like his dad <3 I hope you are all recovering and getting enough rest <3
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness how adorable! I'm sure you can't take your eyes off of him! Congrats again and I am also remembering your dear Amelia!
ReplyDeleteHe is so perfect. I am so thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Congratulations. What a relief and joy for you both.
ReplyDelete