Friday, November 9, 2012

See you on the flip side..

… where I’ll be holding my kicking, screaming, crying baby boy (hopefully).

Thanks so much to you all for your support through this pregnancy, we got there and are looking forward to welcoming our baby tomorrow!  I CANNOT wait.





10 comments:

  1. This is amazing news!
    You've been in my thoughts. May this next 24 hours be quick, and painless!
    Can't wait to meet your son.
    Remembering Amelia <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on making it to this day!!! I will be checking back often to see your beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you love and luck and so much happiness as you meet your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! We are thinking of you and your whole family <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Di!!! Can't wait to see your beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck today! So looking forward to you holding your baby boy in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all goosepimple-y waiting for your news. I have been thinking of you and hoping that all has gone smoothly. Lots of love and luck xx

    ReplyDelete