A quick update let you know Oliver Fletcher Clark was born at 2am (gmt+12) 11/11/12.
He is 7lbs/3.195kg of perfect, screaming, healthy baby boy and I am so in love. He is his own little person but shares so many features of his sister.
I'm doing well after a long but good labour with an awesome outcome!
Can't figure out how to post a pic from phone but will share his cuteness when I get home from birth unit.
So happy!
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Oliver! Rest up mama. You deserve it.
So happy for you. Love to your new family of 4.
wonderful news...welcome to the world Oliver! This is such wonderful new...wonderful wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to read this little brother is here safe and sound xxxooo
ReplyDeleteHappy for you!! Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteOh, HOORAY! I'm so excited for you guys. Welcome, Oliver.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! Love the name, hope you are doing some cuddling right now!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. That is wonderful news.Welcome little brother.
ReplyDeleteYay!! Welcome and congrats to you and your new little one. What a relief :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome little brother! Yay! :)
ReplyDeleteOh so thrilled for you Di! Welcome to the world little Oliver Fletcher.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see a photograph. So, so happy for you. A little brother for your Amelia xo
Very happy news! Sweet little Oliver - welcome - you are one special little boy! And his beautiful sister is missed as always xx
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy and relieved for you guys. You did it; you survived this stressful pregnancy! Love to baby Oliver and remembering Amelia always.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you and your family! Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete