Introducing my new distraction therapy. The newest member of our family is a 10
week old kitten named Pixel. She
is fun and cuddly and helping distract me from over thinking other things.
O. M. G. ADORABLE!!!! What a wonderful addition to the fam! Your new baby will loooove her! My daughter is most obsessed with my cats, and they tolerate her, but I've had them since college, so they are older. I would love to add a younger cat for her. As a kid, I dressed my cats up in clothes and pushed them around in a stroller! I want that for my kids too! Cats are the best! Yay for you! And what a fun distraction!!
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteO. M. G. ADORABLE!!!! What a wonderful addition to the fam! Your new baby will loooove her! My daughter is most obsessed with my cats, and they tolerate her, but I've had them since college, so they are older. I would love to add a younger cat for her. As a kid, I dressed my cats up in clothes and pushed them around in a stroller! I want that for my kids too! Cats are the best! Yay for you! And what a fun distraction!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We got a distraction puppy and he has added a lot of fun and smiles back into our family - hope Pixel does the same for you :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute and soft!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!!
ReplyDelete